Saturday, June 26, 2004

blogging for dollars

I will be putting up a PayPal thingee up soon, for those of you who want to support me and my blog. I know I only have three posts, but I figure you can't start begging too soon.

It strikes me as quite interesting seeing more and more blogs with political endorsements. In the future, perhaps political affiliations via weblogs will become a leveler that can improve the effectiveness of democracy. Perhaps we will all be wearing banners, and display links to political fundraisers for our candidates.

At least then our relative influence in democracy would be linked more to our ability to sell ideas than the size of our wallets.

Is e-democracy an area that the left has a distinct advantage in? Could it be? Could the battle of ideas on a fair playing field be too much for the right?

I think maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home